- Sourcewell Contract
- Edge Flex
- SB2000DM Quick Attach Snow Blade Mount
- SB3QDM Quick Attach Snow Blade Mount
- SB4QDM Quick Attach Snow Blade Mount
- SB5QDM Quick Attach Snow Blade Mount
- Snow Bucket
- Snow Basket
- Sourcewell Contract
Horst Welding Warranty Policy
Warranty is active at the time of customer delivery and any claims require the product model and serial number.
All claims must be discussed with a representative of Horst Welding prior to any repairs / replacement or warranty will be void.
This new and unused product is warranted by Horst Welding, to be free from defects in material and workman-ship under normal use and regular service as described in the owner’s manual, for a period of 1 year from the date of delivery, and a commercial period of 2 years for HLA Snow 3000, 4000, 5000 and 6000 series blades from the date of delivery. Warranty is limited to the repair of the product and / or replacement of parts.
Customer: If issues develop within the warranty period with the product, contact the local dealer from which you purchased the unit. Only Horst authorized dealers may make repairs to the product or affect the replacement of defective parts, unless otherwise approved by Horst.
Distributor / Dealer: must notify Horst Welding of the defect before repair / replacement is made. Recommended repairs / re-placement and cost are to be discussed with, and agreed on, by an authorized Horst Welding representative. All claims must be accompanied by a photograph of the defective product.
Defective products may be required to be returned to Horst Welding in Listowel, Ontario at the request of Horst Welding. Repairs / Replacement will be done at no charge to the customer within a reasonable time after the receipt of the product.
This warranty does not cover the following items:
- Normal replacement of service items.
- Normal maintenance or adjustments.
- Machines or parts lost or damaged during shipment,
- Accessory items / parts not supplied by Horst Welding
- Damages resulting from:
- misuse, negligence, accident, theft or fire
- use of improper or insufficient fuel, fluids or lubricants
- use of after market parts or accessories, unless approved by Horst Welding
- modifications, alteration, tampering or improper repair
- any device or accessories installed other than an authorized dealer.
- using incorrect supplies or supplies not specified in the owners manual.
Horst shall not, in any event, be liable for any losses, damages or costs; to include profits, travel, transportation, pick up, delivery, towing cost, tow vehicle, loss of use, whether special, incidental, consequential or otherwise, in any way. Unit or parts are returned at the customer’s expense.
There are no warranties, expressed or implied, other than those specified herein. No agent, employee or other person has any authority to vary any of the foregoing provisions.
All claims must be discussed with a representative of Horst Welding prior to any repairs